- Rhodes has four teeth, two top and two bottom
- He's getting a teeny bit more hair, it's looking a little frizzy in the back. May have another curly head.
- He has between 4 or 5 bottles a day, 6 oz.
- He eats baby food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- He has pulled up on things a few times. This morning he was up on his knees holding on to the rails in his crib.
- Says dada and mama.
- Gets on all fours and rocks back and forth, crawls backwards a little bit.
- Grins so big when Mickey Mouse comes on TV.
- Does not like to be left alone in the room, he just cries a terrible cry if you walk off and leave him.
- Loves to wrestle around on the ground with Ryder.
- Wearing 12-18 month Jon Jon outfits, 12 month pj's.
- Can wave bye-bye.
- He is SO BUSY. I cannot hold him still. Changing his clothes and diapers is near impossible.
Rhodes loves a stroll.
Sweet wake-up eyes.
Soaking up the sunshine while Ryder runs around and wears himself out.
Sweaty little boy has discovered taking his shirt off will "cool him down" so he says.
Play date with the dune buggy
Papa and Kayla watching Ryder's Tball game, and giving my arm a rest.
Ryder's biggest fan(s)
Papa and grandsons.
Friday I went by my (old) office to catch up. Rhodes was full of tricks.
Saturday we had our first -won't be the last- crawfish boil in Vaughan with all the Wilson family.
It was a beautiful day filled with lots of fun, crawfish, kids running around, fishing, games, just a good ole' time.
Happy to be fishing!
Holding tight to that worm, got that tongue out focusing!
Ryder caught a big one too.
Rhodes and cousin Rachel entertaining each other.
(The following pictures are stolen from Brooke)
Started to get chilly once the sun went down.
John Michael cooked the crawfish himself and they were perfect. I even like them now.
The attendees, we had a few missing.
The beginning stages of his pulling up.
Sunday was Kayla's bridal shower.
Today we had a productive day at the park.
Ryder was busy making "sand pies."
Tonight we had another game.
We are getting good at figuring out how to pass the time. Rhodes enjoys eating leaves while I try to keep him contained.
Yelling "Hey Mom!" from first base.
Another good game in the books.