8 months - March 19, 2013
- size 3 diapers
- 9-12 month play clothes, 6-12 month pjs and about 9 month nicer clothes
- don't know his shoe size because he's never worn shoes
- 4-5 bottles a day, 6 oz
- fruit for breakfast, veggie for lunch, veggie for dinner
- eats puffs
- refuses sippy cup of juice, he just chews on it
- laughs so hard
- gets into crawling position from sitting position but just kind of rocks
- has two teeth on bottom, one tooth halfway in on top and the other is peeking through on top
- can make the noises dada, mama and then a bunch of gibberish
- he is the most sensitive to noise person I've ever known. We can be so far from anyone and if there is the slightest noise in the other room he goes crazy whacking his head all over the place trying to see what the noise was
- The past couple of months he has woken up in the night to eat a bottle, probably 5 of the 7 nights a week. It all started when he got his first ear infection and then I think he just got used to it. I wish I could let him cry it out until he falls back to sleep but it is a shrieking scream. I'm tired just talking about it.
- sits up but can't get into the sitting position by himself.
Top tooth peeping
Ryder loves when I scratch his back and I love when he asks me to.
Part of our morning routine is when Rhodes goes down for his nap I let Ryder watch the iPad while I do my bible study. I always sit in my chair and he is usually on the couch. This particular morning I was getting ready to sit down and Ryder got to the chair first and scooted all the way over and asked if he could sit with me.
Kayla got Ryder this dry erase alphabet chart.
Another trip to the children's museum while the Lamar's were in town.
They came out to see our house and where was the first place these two went?
For the outside we just need to paint the trim, put the copper above the arch and get our shutters put on and painted.
While were were out there the little Bryant kiddos came to see us. Rhodes and Emerson.
Ryder and Gaines just chatting about the trim work.
I got Rhodes dressed and it appears his legs have grown.
Saturday morning we took Ryder to the kids St. Patty's Parade
Levi and Ryder getting a good look at the pet parade.
I'm having flashes of future parades 20 years from now and I'm not liking it.
Post parade lunch at Keifer's
Saturday afternoon we went and got hot dog stuff and chips and rode out to the new house and built a campfire. Ryder got the wire hangers ready to put the hot dogs on and John Michael told him it was time to roast his weenie. Poor Ryder. He got this death look on his face and said, "But I don't want to roast my weenie!!!"
JM roasting weenies
Ryder watching from afar...
Rhodes is skeptical of this weenie roast himself.
Sunday morning Nanni, Granddaddy and T came to church with us.
Rhodes has mastered the bottle holding
Ryder wanted to go outside and see it, he said he found something that would protect his head from the hail.
I have a major crack across my windshield and probably 20 baseball sized dents all over my car.
When JM got home from work we rode out to check out our house to see if there was any damage. MMMMM and the roof at our new house is leaking. Yeah, the roof that was just put on a couple weeks ago. Good times.
Ryder wasn't too concerned.
Rhodes was sleeping this morning when Ryder got up and I didn't want to be too loud so Ryder was thrilled with his breakfast in bed. He doesn't forget anything and I feel sure I've started something here.