12/23/2012

Rhodes - 5 Months

Rhodes - Five Months on December 19, 2012

  • Can roll from back to front only.
  • Takes 6 oz bottles mixed with rice cereal while at school, nurses morning and then after school and at night, and has milk about 5 times a day.
  • Sleeps about 7:30 - 6:30, he wakes up a couple times a week to eat during the night but most nights he sleeps all night.
  • Grins and laughs ALL the time.  It doesn't take anything to get him laughing.
  • He doesn't seem anywhere near sitting up just yet.
  • Chews on his hands and anything he's holding.  Loves to take his socks off and chew on them.
  • Pretty bald.
  • No teeth, lots of drooling though.
  • Very interested in toys, rattles, etc.  Also, will look for the TV if he hears it on.
  • Eats 3 containers of baby food a day.  Either apples, bananas or peaches for breakfast and sweet potatoes, green beans, squash or peas for lunch and dinner.
  • Can still squeeze in size 1 diapers, but we ran out and I opened a size 2 box and those do just fine. 
  • His excema is still real bad if I don't stay up on his cream. 
  • He's still such a happy child.  At five months old I can say I've maybe heard him cry five times (besides his first couple weeks of life).  He makes this soft little whining sound when he's hungry and that's the extent of his cry.  I'm really not saying this to brag on my child, because I know that is annoying, I just am in awe by it, and I can't really comprehend it.  It's the wildest thing.  I don't understand how he is just so chill.
  • He loves bath, he's never fussed while giving him a bath, I know that was always a scream fest with Ryder so I just find this wonderful.
  • When he's tired he starts rubbing his eyes with both hands.  I immediately put him down before he gets to that point of being too tired and then gets mad.  We don't want that!
  • He's starting to grab his feet and is trying to put them in his mouth.



I was going to make this post a little bit longer with some more updates, but I decided to keep it just about him.  My sweet, precious, lovable, angel baby Rhodes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment