9/10/2012

Mosh Posh

Ryder turned the big three on Saturday, September 8.  I wish I could put into words all the thousands of things he has done to make me the happiest mom in the world.  God couldn't have chosen a more perfect little being for me and John Michael.  He's smart beyond words, cute as a button, kind, thoughtful and so so sweet.  He's sensitive, yet tough.  He absolutely adores being a big brother.  He loves his family (grandparents, aunts, cousins).  He loves Jesus and knows that we must thank Him for our blessings.  He loves going to school but can't wait for mommy and daddy to pick him up.  He's just hilarious, but can be so very serious too.  He loves giving hugs and kisses.  He's friendly, bubbly and has the best personality.  He's a little tattle tale, but it's because he always wants to do right.  He is my #1 snuggle bunny, loves to cuddle.  I have loved watching him grow and am amazed at the way he learns something new everyday.  And most of all, I am so, so, so, so, so grateful that the Lord has allowed ME to be his mommy!  

Now, with that said.  Here is a mosh posh of photos taken over the last couple of weeks.  There is really no rhyme or reason to any of these, just dumped off my phone.

We took Cupcakes to Ryder's class for his birthday on Friday.





Ryder is waiting patiently to go play at the farm.

While the big boys played, mama and little bit shopped.  Taking a bottle break in the dressing room.


Ryder experienced his first dove hunt.  JM sent me pics.


Last Saturday night we watched the state game at the Bryant's.  The boys were playing a football game of their own.

Melanie, me and Lindsey with all our chillins.
(Gaines, Melanie, Emerson, me, Ryder, Lindsey, Rhodes, Levi)

Lindsey and Rhodes

Levi, Ryder and Gaines got into the hat box

On Labor Day I persuaded JM to ride with me to run a couple of errands.  We stopped by the splash pad to let Ryder cool down.

Clearly the splash pad was better than Disneyland

We had to strip him down to put on dry clothes.  He started freaking out and yelling, "But, I DON'T want to be naked as a jay bird!!!"

The candy bar at Fresh Market.  Trust me, Ryder was way more excited about this than he looks.

Ryder took his first field trip in K3 - Sept. 4, 2012
Riding the Funtime Express!

Fun at the Park with his school friends.


Ryder and his friend girls, Brantley and Ashton

 Cooling down with Mrs. Monica and juice



Giving out loans

Second visit to the dentist, he did great!

Random finds while packing up the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment