8/20/2012

Rhodes' Newborn Photos

Big Huge Thanks to Connie with Cherished Memories Photography for taking pictures of my sweet little boy and our family too.  Connie has not only been our friend over the past few years, but also the one who kept Ryder his first 15 months of life.  And has taken so many pictures of him over the years so we were so excited for her to do Rhodes' too.  Thanks Connie!!!



















These were a surprise to John Michael.  Rhodes in JM's college football helmet and Ryder in his practice jersey.



I had one of the pictures made into a canvas.  When I got to Walgreens to pick it up I had to take a double take when I looked up and saw my two boys on display staring me in the face.


After I got it, the 3 of us showed up at JM's work to show him his surprise.  He was so excited!  After we left he sent me a text, "Love the canvas, proud of my boys."

That's what it's all about folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment