5/21/2010

Musings


In this moment...

Outside my window...a HOT sunny day.

I am thinking...about the piece of furniture I am painting tonight.

I am thankful for...my son.

From the kitchen...ha. ha.

I am wearing...black cotton dress

I am creating...a new and improved living room. 

I am going...to Wal-mart to buy a new candle...Simply Basics, tropical scent.  Not my normal choice, but after smelling a friends, I'm hooked. 

I am reading...Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger, and not enough of the Bible.

I am hoping...John Michael gets to feeling better.

I want...new sheets and comforter.
I am hearing...the keyboard and the air conditioner.

Around the house...baby gadgets.  Why does baby paraphernalia have to stand out so much?

One of my favorite things...vacation.

A few plans for the weekend... clean the house, buy Ryder a carseat, try to lay out for a bit, make it to church Sunday.

--------

I put Ryder in his Jumperoo yesterday and he was just a bouncing away.  As I got to the kitchen I looked over at him and noticed something looked strange - he seemed a bit high up.

Then I figured it out.

Ahh.  Such relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment