3/02/2013

Cabin Fever

Being home nearly 24/7 over the past month, I decided I was having a case of cabin fever.  We had a fun and much needed, relaxing time last weekend in Oxford with Anna Terrell and Jeffrey.  Friday night we had dinner at The Rib Cage where I wanted to drink the sauce that came with my quesadillas. MMMmmmmmMMM!!!!!!  Wish I knew the secret recipe.



Can't take a trip to Oxford without visiting the Library.




Saturday morning pedicures while the boys played golf.

Afternoon balcony time and people watching at Boure'.

Saturday night pool and wings at Frank and Marlee's.


Cousins at Frank and Marlee's.

Downstairs piano bar song requesting.

And a little dancing.



Thanks to Anna Terrell for being a wonderful hostess, we had a blast!

-----------------

I just realized I have been saying this whole time that Rhodes has six 6oz bottles a day.  No, that would be five bottles a day.  He's been doing that for months, I don't know why I kept holding on to six bottles.  And actually, it's more like 4 bottles a day now.  Although, he is waking up a lot during the night, but I do think that's due to a big fat top tooth that is coming through.  Well and the fact that he's been on antibiotics for his ear infection.  Anyway, just wanted to clear that up.  Not even sure it's possible to give 6 bottles between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

-------------------

Ryder doesn't drink soft drinks.  Once we told him if he drank caffeine it would make him short (stunt his growth) and he has been terrified ever since.  He was thirsty and I was too lazy to get up and get him something so I told him to take a sip of my drink.  He said NO THAT'S COKE!  I said no, it's dr. pepper.  He said ok...



Sweetest of the sweet.

What might be even sweeter is that Rhodes is saying Ma Ma!  If he sees me walk by without picking him up, he'll cry out "ma ma, ma ma!"  The other day I ran an errand and had been gone an hour or so. I came home and couldn't see him but he could hear me and he starting saying "ma ma ma ma!"  Melt!!!!  Ryder yelled out, "Rhodes just said mama!"

The OCD cleaning has really come out lately.  Either that or we have gone absolutely cabin fever crazy.  I don't have an "after" picture, but Ryder completely reorganized the pantry.  All my cans foods were turned the same way and in two complete straight lines when he was finished.

Then he went about straightening a line of solo cups.  Order, order!

And now he wants to wash clothes.  All I heard was "How do you turn this thing on?"

Warm weather must come soon or we will be looney tunes over here at the Wilson apartment.  Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment