9/20/2012

Shutterfly Yearbook

For all of you parents out there with children in grade school - why don't you take the opportunity to allow Shutterfly yearbook to preserve school memories for your kiddos?

Here is the link for more information http://www.shutterfly.com/yearbook.

You can also follow Shutterfly's social channels for specials and other up to date information:
·Instagram: Shutterfly
 
I use Shutterfly for all my printing needs, they are super easy to work with and what I especially love about Shutterfly is they are not stingy with the coupons!  They are always offering great deals on their products and I have always been very pleased with my orders. 

I hope you will take a moment to check out their yearbook promotion!

This is a sponsored blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment