Dinosaurs... ROAR

Saturday morning we went to the Museum of Natural Science to see the dinosaur exhibit.  These big dinos roared and moved around and bared their sharp teeth, and they were kind of scary.

Ryder much preferred the ones that didn't move.

Then we walked down to the live animal show, Ryder got to pet a real baby alligator.

Then Walker and Ryder held a real live snake!

Tucker wasn't scared either!

CC and Poppy with the grandboys

Ryder was so excited when his cousins got there.
Sellers, Walker, Ryder, Tucker

There was a TV on along the way playing some movie.  These two can't ever pass by a TV without being mesmerized by it.

The boys and Anna Love.  Look how big brother Sellers is protecting her from up there!

Boys will be boys.

Sunday night Clair was in town from Nashville, so good to catch up!
I know. I'm gigantic.


At my 38 week appointment last week I was 3 cm.  I decided not to get induced so my doctor told me to come in at 8:00 a.m. for my 39 week appointment which is in 3 days (Thursday).  I am hoping I'll be ready and she'll just send me on downstairs to the delivery room.  However, if I don't get to have the baby on Thursday, I'll set a date to get induced next week.  But what the heck, I'll be 40 weeks by then, I mean surely I'll go into labor by that point?

Last night JM and I both woke up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.  At 4:30 he got up to start getting ready for work.  I begged him not to go into the bank that early, I mean I was scared somebody would think he was robbing it!  He held off til 6.

This morning after Ryder woke up we walked into the living room and he saw the new baby monitor sitting out.  He looked at it, looked at me, and said, "Mama... did Rhodes come out already?"  I said no, why?  He said, "I see his baby monitor, I thought you didn't tell me!"  Then he said, "Mama, I'm gonna help you change his diaper and I'm gonna help you cook.  And when I get REAL big, I'm gonna drive me and Rhodes to school."

No comments:

Post a Comment