5/31/2012

Orange Beach 2012

I won't do alot of text about our trip to Orange Beach because I have alot of pictures.  And I know I'm guilty of getting a little lengthy.

Ryder did not love the actual beach, he had some sort of phobia about the sand getting on him and he didn't much like the ocean water either.  The pictures of him that I have were taken with bribes.


JM would not let it go making fun of me and my bubba keg.  He didn't understand why I needed something so large to drink out of.  I told him that I could fill it up at 8:00 before work and sip on it until 5 and it's still ice cold.  Plus, I'm not going through 5 water bottles a day.  What do you know, as soon as we get to the beach he buys himself one.

Somebody should have told Jeffrey this is what happens when you don't rub it in.  (Sorry Jeffrey, I know I told you I wouldn't).

And I guess this is what dad's consider putting on sunscreen good.  He would've turned out like Jeffrey if I hadn't come to the rescue.

 


Original Oyster House

This boy loves a cutie, I'm telling you right now.

Louisiana Langiappe



Ryder's swimming trunks were starting to rub on his leg and give him a rash so we opted for pj bottoms and underwear later on in the week. 

When you gotta go....


He didn't love the beach, but he could live at the pool.  He was very upset each time we left.

Ryder got a little spicy at the Hangout and wanted to get up on the table and dance.  It was absolutely hilarious.  Wish I could remember the song they were playing, but they darkened the entire restaurant and were flashing different colored strobe lights on Ryder and he danced the entire song.  You could hear everyone in the restaurant laughing.

 

Madison wanted to get in on the action, so they took on a slow dance.

Ryder and his cousins.  He was so proud to have "the cousins" and that's how he kept referring to them.  "What are the cousins doing?"  "Let's go swim with the cousins"


While the guys were out golfing, we had the opportunity to get Ryder dressed and downstairs to get some pictures, they turned out cute.




Family Photo at Cobalt









They don't look old enough to be grandparents do they?


What fun and great memories with family!  Gonna be a little different next year with two little boys!

2 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!! You are so cute!! Loved seeing all the pics! Thinking about you all! I love the name Rhodes! Miss yall!! xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Orange Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete