8/25/2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream... Literally

On Sunday I was going about my business when I heard JM ask Ryder if he wanted a popsicle. I thought this was odd because it was getting close to dinner time. I heard the front door close so I went to check out the situation and here is my husband taking my son over to this creeper ice cream truck. It looked more like a kidnapper vehicle to me, but by the time I ran out there it was too late for me to say anything, I didn't want to appear as a snob!


Ryder, however, does not judge a book by its cover.
He was in tears when the man drove off.

He can be quite stingy. John Michael took one bite from his popsicle, and this: "MY POPSICLE DADDY, IT'S MINE!!!"

Man, that was GOOD.

-------------------

Ryder was busy singing his ABC's... well until nature called.


Ryder and Sellers had a big time spending the night with CC and Poppy last weekend.  They were saying Go Dawgs here.

We figured we better strip them down for the pizza.

They are so funny. Sellers is saying STOP RYDER!!!

Time to say goodbye :(

Not much makes him happier than his milk and his mote.

Date night at Salsa's

Later on, we went grocery shopping.  We pulled into the parking lot and Ryder said "NO grocery store."  How did he know we were at the grocery store?  I do not know.  But he loves to help carry the groceries into the house.  And he wanted to wear a hat like his daddy had on.

Let's see how many ways he can look just like his dad.  "I got my tie on, my belt on, and my tape measure hooked onto my belt.  I'm ready to do work!"

Ryder's latest fashions.  He refuses to wear his crocs unless he can wear them with his socks too.  I've tried everything but he won't give in.  If he's not wearing his crocs 'n socks, he'll be going barefoot - is basically what he's telling me these days.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. i am literally hitting play over and over again on the ABCs video. watching kids poop will never stop being funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the videos, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on what Annalee said. That was so hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete