This one was taken this morning.
RYDER'S 11 MONTH FACTS:
1. We are completely on real food. No more baby food in our cabinets. We actually ordered his first kids meal yesterday at Frog Head Grill. A corndog kids meal with fruit. He loved it.
2. He loves to open cabinets. We finally put the safety contraptions on the cabinets last night, which we should have done a long time ago.
3. Every time he sees a ball, and many times any round object, he says aaaaDAHHH (for ball)
4. When he picks up the remote, he points it to the TV and then looks at us when it won't turn on.
5. He is drinking less and less of his bottle, guess he's getting ready to move on to the real milk.
6. Loves to ride in his little car. If I turn my head for one second he's made his way where we "park" the car and he is pushing it around the house.
7. He grins so big his little eyes squint tight. It's so cute.
8. When we ask him to give us kisses he puts his tongue on our face.
9. When he is eating and we want to know how much food is still in his mouth, we open our mouth and say "aaahhhh" and he will then look up at us, open his mouth and say "aaahhhh".
10. He still doesn't seem too interested in walking, although he will cruise all over the house.
11. He clapped his hands for the first time a week or so ago, and has been doing it ever since.
12. He points.
13. Bathtime has turned into rapids on the reservoir. I'm going to have to start wearing my bathing suit when I bathe him because he soaks me while I am sitting on the edge of the tub.
14. He hugged John Michael's neck this morning when he left for work and said bye bye. He says bye bye all the time.
15. He has Albert Einstein hair when he wakes up from a nap if it's hot in his room (see photo below)
16. He is so darn cute, I cannot stand it!