7/28/2010

Five New Teeth in the House

You may recall that a while back I mentioned we were in need of dentures and a toupee for Ryder.  Items no longer needed.  Over the past 1 to 2 weeks, we have grown four teeth...

And enough hair that Ryder feels the need to keep it slick for the ladies.

Actually, this is his latest trick.  John Michael or I will say, "See Ryder, mommy/daddy are brushing their hair (while brushing hair), now you brush your hair" and he will grab the brush and put it up to his head like so.  Precious.

If you read the title of this post, it said five new teeth, so you may be confused as to why I said Ryder only had four.  Well, we have another new tooth in our house.  A nasty BLUE TOOTH!  Can you spot the horried growth coming from his ear?

JM's bank swapped to Cellular South a couple weeks ago, so they got him a new phone.  Now if this tooth would have come with the phone package, that would be one thing.  But he went out and BOUGHT it on his own dime.  I asked how much it was, he said $30, but that there was one for $100 he probably should have gotten.  Scuse me?  If he thinks he is wearing this out in public, he'll soon find out he won't be.  He may as well have bought the belt clip to match.  Unfortunately it appears that I am outnumbered in my opinion... somebody else in our house likes it too.
-------------

Hey mom, I can't find my cheerio. Do you see it down there?

Sweetness getting ready for church

------------

I have noticed this is a pretty popular smile choice for Ryder lately...

Mrs. Connie let Ryder enjoy some yummy cupcakes...

...and I think it's safe to say he liked them!


---------------

In News:  I am such a proud big sis. Kayla is about to begin her career as a first grade teacher!  I can't believe it's already here. I just know all her students will love her to death. We also moved her into her new apartment in Ridgeland last weekend. She is growing up!

Also, Happy anniversary to my daddy and his sweet wife, Becky!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the blue tooth. I think they are HORRIBLE as well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree. not a fan of the bluetooth, however they are safe when driving. oh and i love the cheerio on his head picture. i want to see ryder brush his hair :) do you let him use the pick?

    ReplyDelete