I'm going to Chamber Institute, which is a four year program (this will be my third year). Each year falls on our wedding anniversary and this year I'll miss spending JM's first Father's Day with him. This makes me very sad. So John Michael, since I can't be with you on Father's Day or our three year wedding anniversary, I'll tell you what I love about you and why you make me so happy:
- It is extremely important to you to work as hard as you possibly can to provide for your family.
- You are smitten with Ryder. At least once a day I hear you mutter under your breath "Gosh, I love that baby," and "Is that not the cutest baby you've ever seen?" Seriously, at least once a day.
- When I ask you to get me something from the other room when we're already in bed, 95% of the time you will :)
- Every day when you get home from work, you and Ryder go outside to check the tomatoes and watermelon in your garden.
- You don't hold a grudge for more than a minute, you can get over things so easily. I wish I was like that.
- You call me 100 times a day.
- You iron your own clothes and have never asked me to do it (not sure why).
- You watch chick flicks and girly shows with me, sometimes even the ones you hate. But it's a good thing you love a few of my favorties: Kendra, Desperate Housewives, The Hills, Girls Next Door (old cast). I won't go on in order to save you from any further humiliation.
- You like to cook, you like to read and you are athletic.
- Your hair always smells good.
- You are really smart and really good at math.
- You gave me some really great in-laws.
- You help out so much with household chores.
- You got me a second wedding band for my "push present."
- YOU SURPRISED ME WITH A HTC HERO YESTERDAY!!!