5/22/2009


I can't believe I'm already 23 weeks along. At the beginning, when people said it would fly by I though they were crazy! But ever since we found out it was a boy each day goes by faster and faster. I finally felt some flutters at about 20 weeks or so and have now moved in to the kicks. It's the best feeling in the world!

Also, I think we've decided on a name... Ryder James Wilson. I've always liked the name Ryder and at first John Michael was totally against it, but all of a sudden he won't even think about anything else, he loves it. So, I think we'll stick with it. I will post some pictures ASAP of the growing belly and sonogram pics. We're going for another sonogram Tuesday so I'll have very updated pics by then!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a blog so now I can have a blogfriend! I can't wait to feel my baby...I like lay down every night and just wait and wait for it to happen. It will probably be like 4 more weeks! I'm excited for you and John Michael! We should get together sometime and talk about being PG! And maybe our babies can be friends!

    ReplyDelete